• Warranty Forever agreement number or last 8 digits of VIN
• Date of scheduled maintenance appointment
• Name of the licensed repair facility where you are having maintenance performed
• Maintenance you are going to have performed
• Current mileage on odometer
• Any additional questions you may have
Follow all customary maintenance instructions outlined in your Warranty Forever® agreement. Contact us with any questions or for additional guidance at anytime.
Remember, that although you must notify the administrator in advance of any maintenance performed outside of our dealership, neither we nor the administrator will ever require you to return to our dealership or any other specific repair facility for maintenance. The purpose of the call is so that they can keep records of all work you have performed. Failure to notify the administrator will result in a denial of coverage.